Here are some of the best inexpensive dive watches for sale in the year 2021.
It doesn’t matter the type of occasion; dive watches are great.
From luxury, affordable to inexpensive, you will find dives watches that match your taste and budget.
Best luxury dive watches are fast becoming the top choice for most watch lovers simply for their beautiful aesthetics and, of course, their water-resistant feature. Dive watches are a sure bet whether you are taking your first swimming lessons after work.
Pundits have tried to understand why these marvelous timepieces enjoy growing popularity. The reason may be tied not to its water-resistant capabilities alone but something of a more sentimental appeal.
Could it be because dive watches are a top pick for military personnel and water sports enthusiasts? Whatever the case, dive watches are getting a resurgence in sale numbers at different price points.
Today, I’ll share with you the ten best dive watches for sale in 2021. This is for every wallet size, from the best inexpensive dive watch to the best luxury dive watches.
Let’s get started.
WE HAVE COMPILED FOR YOU THE BEST CAMPING GEAR HERE.
Factors to Consider Before You Pick any Dive Watch
Before I show you the best dive watches that’d work well for you, here are some things you need to consider before settling for one:
One of the most exciting features of a good diver watch is that it rotates in the counter-clockwise direction only. Manufacturers make it that way for cases where the bezel may get bumped.
A good diver watch must be clear to check. Reading clarity is salient, especially when underwater with poor lighting conditions. You will need to estimate the time it will take you to resurface above water.
Another thing to watch out for is how numbers are displayed. Ensure that the numbers are imprinted on the bezel instead of being painted on it. Paint can clean off when continuously exposed underwater.
The depth rating is a valuable feature to consider when picking a dive watch. You may need to understand the limit for each as different watches have different resistance levels when put under pressure.
You should also consider the type of strap you want with your dive watch. Dive watches come with a variety of strap types, from rubber, titanium to stainless steel. Rubber straps are a good choice when you consider their strength and comfort. However, they may become weak over time and can cut. On the other hand, stainless steel may not cut but can begin to rust, stripping the beauty of the watch.
You should be able to adjust your watch at any time. What is the point of paying a hard-earned dollar for a wristwatch and not being able to adjust it to fit you perfectly? An adjustable strap is always convenient and can serve any wrist size.
If you are strictly looking for a dive watch for your diving engagements, then just any of these is fine. But if you are looking for the perfect fashion statement, not all dive watches may fit the occasion. As a professional working in an organization, wearing a colorful dive watch to meetings may not be ideal. It would be best if you went for something more formal and cool.
Benefits of Owning the Best Dive Watch
Below are my reasons why you should buy a dive watch:
- Water resistance is huge. Owning a dive watch eliminates the worry of damages from exposure to humidity or water.
- Dive watches are generally rugged and more durable than conventional watches.
- Dive watches also come in a variety of beautiful designs from which you can pick.
- They’re built from quality materials such as tritium and radium, which are anti-corrosive.
- Dive watches show time even in a poorly lit environment like underwater.
- Dive watches also come in a rich collection of both contemporary and vintage aesthetics. So, depending on your craving, you are sure to get something that suits your taste.
- They are the perfect hybrid that can double as being both cool and formal at the same time.
Best Dive Watches for Sale in 2021
Check out the collection of the best inexpensive watches below:
1. Seiko SKX007
The Seiko SKX007 is a sleek classic timepiece that comes surprisingly at a relatively low price. You can get a Seiko SKX007 for as low as $200, with great functionalities and top-notch reliability. It is one of the best watches for under 300 dollars. This watch measures 42mm in diameter and has a water resistance of 200 meters underwater.
- The Seiko SKX007 is highly reliable.
- It is also super durable both in and out of water
- The dial is clear and legible
- It comes with a proper bezel
- The Seiko SKX007 does not possess some of the functionalities of a modern dive watch.
2. Deep Blue Nato Diver
The Deep Blue Nato Diver is a lightweight dive watch with great appeal for many divers and diving enthusiasts. It comes with a nato strap that gives it a sporty feel than other strap types made of steel or metal. This watch measures 44mm in diameter, making it one of most dive watches’ most oversized casing diameters. Its bezel is made of stainless steel material and has an underwater resistance of 300 meters.
- It has a high underwater resistance.
- The helium valve prevents it from getting damaged.
- It features a crown that eases movement and control.
- Its wide diameter gives it a bulky look which may be a turn-off for some people.
3. Casio G-Shock Frogman
Its elaborate design makes it an excellent choice for most divers. The Casio G-Shock Frogman has some exclusive features that set it aside from other diver watches you can find in the market today. This watch comes with stainless steel buttons, tide indicators, black resin straps, and Japanese quartz movement, to mention a few. The Casio G-Shock Frogman has a casing diameter of 45mm and underwater resistance of 200m.
- The Casio G-Shock Frogman has many exciting features
- Its solar battery can last up to 15 years.
- It has a bulky design.
4. Szanto Vintage Design Dive Watch
The Szanto line of vintage watches offers a great aesthetic of an antique collection with a contemporary touch. This watch takes some inspiration from aviation masterpieces of the past. The Szanto Vintage Design Dive Watch measures 43mm in diameter with a unidirectional 120 click rotating timing bezel. It also has 200-meter water resistance and dial number with visibility. The Szanto collection also comes in a waterproof leather strap and a unique buckle.
- Has a water-resistant strap
- It is a mix of both old and new designs
- Maybe too bulky for some users
5. DELMA Cayman Automatic Dive Watch
The DELMA Cayman is a seventies-inspired timepiece. It is built from tough with zero tolerance against moisture. The DELMA Cayman Automatic Dive Watch has a whooping underwater resistance of 500m, making it one of the highest of any dive watch. This dive watch is unique in its Swiss automatic movement, mesh bracelet, and stainless steel 42 mm diameter casing.
- The dive watch is one of the most durable dive watches you can get.
- It has an open back case that beats the design of any close competitor.
- It lacks a sporty look and maybe a turn-off for divers.
6. Orient Kano
The Orient Kano line of dive watches come in a sleek, clean, and slightly bigger version of the Kamasu model. It has an overall thickness of nearly 13mm, a case diameter of 44mm, and a lug width of 22mm. The Orient Kano has a power reserve of up to 40 hours and a 200m underwater resistance. It is one of the best dive watches under $300 in price listing. Not many dive watches come with the same functionalities at the same price point as the Orient Kano.
- It has a power reserve that lasts up to 40 hours.
- It is relatively cheap in comparison to its great features.
- It is slightly thick and may be inconvenient to some wearers.
7. Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver
The Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver is by far one of the most expensive and luxurious dive watches you can find today. It comes in a 42mm casing and a 300-meter underwater resistance. Its round dial and square casing make it very elaborate and can be spotted from a distance. The ornamental features (sapphire) of the Bell & Ross BR 03 downplay its many other rugged functionalities. The Bell & Ross collection of dive wristwatches all have a power reserve of 42 hours.
- It can be worn as a piece of jewelry or ornament.
- Its elaborate sporty design may not make it an ideal corporate ornament.
8. Tudor Black Bay GMT
This watch comes in a 41mm diameter casing. It has a thickness of 15mm and an underwater resistance of 200 meters. The Tudor Black Bay GMT has a power reserve of about 70 hours, which puts it at one of the longest of most dive watches. This watch is a cross-over between an antique-inspired and modern design. The Tudor Black Bay GMT became an instant hit from the day it came into the market and has continued to be a diver’s favorite.
- The Tudor Black Bay GMT has a very elaborate lug-to-lug length of 50mm.
- It has one of the most extended power reserves of 70 hours.
- It is a luxury dive watch.
- May feel heavy on the hand.
- It features more like a luxury watch than a utility tool.
9. Vostok Amphibia
It is still a bit of a surprise how you can get the Vostok Amphibia line of dive wristwatches for less than $100. The Vostok Amphibia is a beautiful timepiece with a case diameter of 39mm and a lug-to-lug length of 46mm. It is made of acrylic crystal and has a power reserve of about 31 hours.
The Vostok Amphibia watch has an underwater resistance of 200m and shares a riveted cult-following among a cross-section of divers.
The Vostok Amphibia Russian classic comes in various designs, casings, and dial variations.
- It is sleek and lightweight.
- It is relatively cheap in comparison to its many great features.
- The strap is prone to rust.
10. Citizen Promaster Diver
The Citizen Promaster Diver is a quality timepiece that comes at a relatively fair price if you consider its many standard features. It has a casing diameter of 44mm and a thickness of about 12mm.
The Citizen Promaster Diver has an underwater resistance of 200m, and you can compare it to the Orient Kano and Seiko dive watches. Nonetheless, this dive watch has more on the menu and has an excellent appeal among many divers. One of the main reason divers go for the Citizen Promaster Diver is its luminescent-filled markers that make reading easy underwater. Another exciting feature is its power reserve that can last up to 6 months.
- Has a power reserve of up to 6 months
- Easy to read markers
- It is relatively cheap
- It is more suited for diving and informal trips than corporate engagements
We have just discussed the ten best dive watches for sale in 2021. This is an exhaustive list as there are many other great dive watches available in the market today. As we have seen, there is the best dive watch for the money-conscious, and there is something available for those who have the cash to splurge. If you want to make the most out of every deal, always check within the lines of comfort, functionality, and durability. Dive watches are the ideal match for just every man out there: from the corporate type, the casual to the exclusive diver.